Specialized repairs of driveability issues in the panhandle area. Providing the highest level of service with ASE certified technicians for owners of most cars and trucks. We are located in the heart of Pensacola’s”s Car City with dealers of most makes of cars. We are the “Alternative” to dealer prices with a team to help you get back on the road quick with quality service and “Peace of mind” warranty. Most NAPA parts have lifetime warranties and exceeds dealer, (OEM), parts quality.?
Established in 1993
Over 40 years of experience in the auto repair business. We relocated to this location in 1993. We have seen many changes over the years and have survived all of the bad times with quality service. Thanks to our valued customers. We have not advertised since 1996 and have relied on repeat customers and word of mouth from those customers and friends.
Meet the Manager: Mike c.
Mike is the heart beat of the business. His drive to satisfy the customer is felt through the community. Other Auto Repair Centers call Mike with hard to repair problems for his input. Even dealers have consulted with Mike over the years. The professionalism in the manner that Mike pertrays is grasped when the customer meets Mike.
Our business takes quality and customer service seriously. As a NAPA AutoCare Center, we follow a strict Code of Ethics so customers will know up front what to expect. As part of this code, we pledge:
- To perform high quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality Napa parts
- To employ ASE certified technicians
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction
- To exercise reasonable care for the customers property while in our possession
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program
Team & Experience:
Technicians at NAPA AutoCare Centers have access to the most extensive training in the automotive industry. Furthermore, we employ ASE-certified technicians for all areas of work performed. To find out more about ASE certification, visit our ASE page to learn more.